Here we go again...

I love to write.  I just get so lazy and feel like it takes too much time to put thoughts out there where they can be read by anyone.  Excuse me if I do keep some less-than-kind thoughts to myself, but they don't deserve to be in my head, much less anyone else's.

I have run through blogs like I pee--a lot over the course of a day.  I start and stop, maybe pick it up again a few weeks later, but I never consistently stick to it. I'll have FABULOUS ideas and put them out there, and then it goes sllloowwwwllllyyy downhill.

So, to start this one, I am going to say a bit about myself and figure out what to do next: is this a diary of sorts, an idea planter, or a place to blow off steam?  Who knows.

I am a late-forties mother of three wonderful children and helpmom to five wonderful children (my three nieces and two nephews).  I also have a variety of nieces and nephews that I've chosen as mine and they've chosen me as their aunt.  My personal children are grown (almost--is 20 grown up enough?), with a daughter and a son getting married within the next year.  My husband and I have been together for (COUNT IT) thirty years, and married for twenty-eight in December.  Our daughter, Fran, is 29 this year; our son Jamie will be 26; our son Dylan just turned 20.  I can't believe it.  If I still had my uterus, I would say it was longing for another baby. (I see that I am alternating between spelling numbers and using the numerals...)

Well, I've decided that I'm not limiting myself to just certain topics or certain ideas.  I may decide to do a book review one day and write about an argument with my husband another day.  I'll go where the writing takes me.

Oh, and FYI, I am taking the blog posts from my other blogs and putting them on this one...

Comments

Popular Posts